"Abstract floral display. I had a spell of creating sets of floral abstracts, usually in groups of four inspired by a request from an international fine-art publisher. I recall that they had a specific market in mind. Rooms in a new hotel I think. My colours were not suitable so I self-published the best myself instead. " CR
WHITE BOWL AND ORANGE by Colin Ruffell. Signed and numbered Fine-art print.
WHITE BOWL AND ORANGE is one of the unclassified pictures from my mixed portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
This portfolio shows abstracts, abstractions, florals, landscapes, harbours and anything else.
This is how I do it.
Go and see the place whenever possible. Make sketches or plein air painting, take photos, gather background information. Bring back to my studio here in Brighton UK.
Then I can paint the original painting. Next I scan the image to make a master digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can make my own test proofs, then print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
- Prints on canvas [‘acrylographs’] are hand enhanced and every one is unique.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- Paper prints are sold un-mounted, ready to be matted and framed.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
- Choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.
Category: Fine-art print by Colin Ruffell