VICTORIA EMBANKMENT the original
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
‘VICTORIA EMBANKMENT’ the original by Colin Ruffell…
“Temple Gardens on the Victoria Embankment used to be the venue of an annual open air art exhibition and it is where I met Bob Dylan and Chas McDevitt. Artists had to get there very early to get a spot. It is also where I sold my first painting. Long long ago! ” CR
*** QUALITY ***
- Original paintings are unique one-off works of art.
- Original paintings maintain quality and value for future generations.
- An International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Collectors and patrons who buy direct from the artist will ensure that their correct details are saved in the artist’s records.
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- The status of original work is usually influenced by exhibitions, gallery shows, publisher promotion, and worldwide online exposure.
- Individual originals can be part of a series where the artist is following a theme and creating a lasting body of work.
- The artist may use the unique original image to create a portfolio of prints, or licence the image for other use such as cards or calendars.
- The original painting, also know as the ‘master’, can become highly prized as it gets more licensed exposure.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number is issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- The value of original paintings is determined by gallery, on-line, or auction sales, and can continue to grow as the artist matures, and after the artists death.
- Art lovers who collect original paintings ‘direct from artist’ can insure the work for the genuine direct replacement cost and avoid insurance company quibbles.
- You will want to choose a frame to high standards and to suit your own hanging place, décor, and budget, so any existing display frame is free.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
Category: Originals by Colin Ruffell
Enter your contact details or email form shortcode here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).
Enter your feedback modal content here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).