VICTORIA EMBANKMENT the original
‘VICTORIA EMBANKMENT’ the original by Colin Ruffell…
Original acrylic on canvas
30″ x 24″
“Temple Gardens on the Victoria Embankment used to be the venue of an annual open air art exhibition and it is where I met Bob Dylan and Chas McDevitt. Artists had to get there very early to get a spot. It is also where I sold my first painting. Long long ago! ” CR
*** QUALITY ***
- Original paintings are unique one-off works of art.
- Original paintings maintain quality and value for future generations.
- An International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Collectors and patrons who buy direct from the artist will ensure that their correct details are saved in the artist’s records.
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- The status of original work is usually influenced by exhibitions, gallery shows, publisher promotion, and worldwide online exposure.
- Individual originals can be part of a series where the artist is following a theme and creating a lasting body of work.
- The artist may use the unique original image to create a portfolio of prints, or licence the image for other use such as cards or calendars.
- The original painting, also know as the ‘master’, can become highly prized as it gets more licensed exposure.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number is issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- The value of original paintings is determined by gallery, on-line, or auction sales, and can continue to grow as the artist matures, and after the artists death.
- Art lovers who collect original paintings ‘direct from artist’ can insure the work for the genuine direct replacement cost and avoid insurance company quibbles.
- You will want to choose a frame to high standards and to suit your own hanging place, décor, and budget, so any existing display frame is free.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
Category: Originals by Colin Ruffell
Enter your contact details or email form shortcode here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).
Enter your feedback modal content here. (Text/HTML/Shortcodes accepted).