"Springtime in Sussex." FS
SPRING by Fran Slade.
Signed and numbered Fine-art print.
SPRING is one of the landscape pictures from my mixed portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on 280gsm Innova soft-white-cotton fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented Epson Ultrachrome inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Fran Slade.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is included.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
This fine art print is sold to you without a frame.
This has three big important advantages!
- You can choose the right frame. My choice might be wrong because I don’t know where you want to hang the picture.
- The print will arrive quicker, safer, and undamaged. Sending glass by mail is especially dangerous.
- The price is lower because you can get a much wider range of frames to suit you, closer to home saving on costs.
If you want help finding a good local picture framer, please ask. – Just contact us. [see link on this page]