"The Sussex South Downs. This is the view along the north scarp slope of the Sussex Downs National Park. With over 3,300km of rights of way, the South Downs National Park offers a landscape as diverse as it is breath-taking. This is truly a place with something for everyone, all easily accessible" FS
SCARP SLOPE by Fran Slade.
Signed and numbered Fine-art print.
SCARP SLOPE is one of the landscape pictures from my mixed portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on 280gsm Innova soft-white-cotton fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented Epson Ultrachrome inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Fran Slade.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is included.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
This fine art print is sold to you without a frame.
This has three big important advantages!
- You can choose the right frame. My choice might be wrong because I don’t know where you want to hang the picture.
- The print will arrive quicker, safer, and undamaged. Sending glass by mail is especially dangerous.
- The price is lower because you can get a much wider range of frames to suit you, closer to home saving on costs.
If you want help finding a good local picture framer, please ask. – Just contact us. [see link on this page]