One of a series of images showing British fishing harbours with typical fisherman’s cottages and fishing boats. Harbours like these are found in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset in England and Fifeshire in Scotland.
SAFE MOORINGS by Colin Ruffell.
Signed and numbered Fine-art print.
SAFE MOORINGS is one of the unclassified pictures from my mixed portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
This is how I do it.
For landscapes and cityscapes I go and see the place if possible. Make sketches or plein air painting, take photos, gather background information. Bring back to my studio here in Brighton UK.
Or I digitally develop ideas for paintings , or just experiment with a blank canvas.
Then I paint the original painting. Next I scan the image to make a master digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can make my own test proofs, then print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
- Prints on canvas [‘acrylographs’] are hand enhanced and every one is unique.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- Paper prints are sold un-mounted, ready to be matted and framed.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
- Choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.
Category: Fine-art print by Colin Ruffell