'August in Edinburgh is very exciting with festivals and military parades up at the castle. This is about halfway down the 'mile' walk from the castle. In the distance are the Salisbury Crags and Arthurs Seat. Edinburgh is known in Scotland as 'Auld Reekie', from the old days when there was a lot of smoke.' CR
EDINBURGH ROYAL MILE by Colin Ruffell.
Signed and numbered Fine-art print.
EDINBURGH ROYAL MILE is one of the pictures from my portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
This mixed portfolio shows abstracts, abstractions, florals, landscapes, cityscapes, harbours, cats, kitchens, still life, and anything else.
Visiting famous places is one of the most fascinating things that I have ever done. Of course I am lucky because I was born in London which is crammed with iconic venues. But over the years I have visited, and painted, lots of other wonderful places. All over the world.
This is how I do it.
Go and see the place whenever possible. Make sketches or plein air painting, take photos, gather background information. Bring back to my studio here in Brighton UK.
Then I can paint the original painting. Next I scan the image to make a master digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can make my own test proofs, then print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
- Prints on canvas [‘acrylographs’] are hand enhanced and every one is unique.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- Paper prints are sold un-mounted, ready to be matted and framed.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
- Choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.
Category: Fine-art print by Colin Ruffell.