SIGNED GREETINGS CARD
At ArtPublish we produce a range of fine-art quality greetings cards.
The cards are hand signed by the artist, and cello-wrapped with an envelope.
The cards can also be used as framed miniatures
CUTTY SARK by Colin Ruffell.
SIGNED GREETINGS CARD
Colin Ruffell is the artist and he signs every card by hand .
The card can be framed and kept as an art piece because the picture is printed using fine-art paper and lightfast inks.
The cards are blank inside for your personal message, and every package includes a white envelope.
“This is one of the worldwide cityscape pictures featuring London from my portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
Visiting famous places is one of the most fascinating things that I have ever done. Of course I am lucky because I was born in London which is crammed with iconic venues. But over the years I have visited, and painted, lots of other wonderful places, all over the world.
This is how I do it.
For landscapes and cityscapes I go and see the place if possible. I make sketches or a plein-air painting, take photos, and gather background information, before I bring these back to my studio here in Brighton UK.
Or I digitally develop ideas for paintings, or just experiment with a blank canvas.
Then I paint the original painting before I scan the image to make a master digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can make my own test proofs, then print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.”
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Card prints are hand signed by the artist.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- A 6″ square card with 4″ square giclee image.
- Cards have a white border for the artists signature so they are bigger than the image size.
- Cards prints are ready to be matted and framed.
- You can choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- We send the card prints to you flat wrapped.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.