"CORNISH HARBOUR in the West Country. We used to drive down to the West Country when we had an old camper van. It was a long journey, always much longer than expected, so a VW camper was ideal. We could drive down for a long weekend avoiding the worst traffic by going at night and finding a spot to camp very late. Then wake up in the morning to a view like this. " CR
CORNISH HARBOUR by Colin Ruffell.
Signed and numbered Fine-art print
CORNISH HARBOUR is one of the holiday memory pictures from my portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
The style of painting is called ‘cloisonnism’ where the areas of colour are surrounded by black lines. The term was coined in post-impressionist France in 1888. I adopted the technique after watching my kids paint. And children’s art has inspired the way that I distort perspective. It is an interesting picture-language and great fun to paint.
First I create the original painting then I scan the image to make a digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
- Prints on canvas [‘acrylographs’] are hand enhanced and every one is unique.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- Paper prints are sold un-mounted, ready to be matted and framed.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
- Choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.
Category: Fine-art print by Colin Ruffell