"Giant icons of the City of London, old and new. This picture is looking east across the City of London towards Canary Wharf and the River Thames estuary. The original is a large painting on canvas that I painted specifically for the private office of a well-known and respected business tycoon. I have since developed the image a bit using Photoshop. My aim was to self-publish a portfolio of signed fine art prints on a smaller scale. There is a video showing me painting the large original here … http://www.colinruffell.com/videos. " CR
CITY TITANS by Colin Ruffell
Signed and numbered Fine-art print
CITY TITANS is one of the London cityscape pictures from my portfolio of giclee fine-art prints.
Visiting famous places is one of the most fascinating things that I have ever done. Of course I am lucky because I was born in London which is crammed with iconic venues. But over the years I have visited, and painted, lots of other wonderful places. All over the world.
This is how I do it.
Go and see the place whenever possible. Make sketches or plein air painting, take photos, gather background information. Bring back to my studio here in Brighton UK.
Then I can paint the original painting. Next I scan the image to make a master digital file. We own a wide format Epson giclee printer meaning that I can make my own test proofs, then print-on-demand to the highest international standards providing a valuable investment for your fine-art collection.
*** QUALITY ***
- Printed on fine-art paper or fine art canvas.
- Using pigmented inkset – independently tested for lightfastness – reaching Blue Wool 6 [highest Guild Standard]
*** COLLECTABLE ***
- Archival inkjet print from original painting by Colin Ruffell.
- Self-published and printed by the artist reaching British Standards Classification [BS 7876:1996]; CATEGORY ‘A’
- Prints are hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- The International Certificate of Authenticity is available.
- Image copyright protection with Original Art Registration number issued by The Fine Art Trade Guild in London UK.
- Prints on canvas [‘acrylographs’] are hand enhanced and every one is unique.
*** AFFORDABLE ***
- Available in several sizes and formats.
- The sizes listed show the actual image size.
- Paper prints have an extra white border so they are bigger than the image size.
- Paper prints are sold un-mounted, ready to be matted and framed.
- This is much safer, usually quicker, and less risky, to ship to you.
- FREE shipping from us to you.
- We send the smaller prints flat wrapped in tissue paper between flat boards, and the larger prints rolled in a stout mailing tube.
- Choose a frame to high standards to suit your own décor, display place, and budget.
- You will maintain quality and value for future generations.
Category: Fine-art print by Colin Ruffell